JASON & DAVID BENHAM
Bloodshed is coming to America, and it won’t be a response to oppression but the result of aggression – against God and our constitutional form of government.
The increasingly violent acts in our streets, town-hall meetings and university campuses are simply birth pangs for a greater upheaval that’s brewing hot – and it’s not by accident.
Although the narrative is that street protests and student uprisings are simply a response to Trump as president or guest speakers with conservative values, the truth is they are coordinated attacks resulting from a subversive anti-God, anti-American ideology that has indoctrinated our universities for more than 50 years.
Let us explain.
In 1963, a book written by Cleon Skousen titled “The Naked Communist” was presented to Congress by Rep A.S. Herlong Jr. of Florida. In his remarks, he submitted the book’s list of goals, which revealed how revolutionaries intended to turn our nation from constitutionalism to communism without firing a single bullet. And the schoolroom provided the perfect staging ground. The full list of goals can be found in the Congressional Record – Appendix, Pages A34-A35, Jan. 10, 1963.
Here are just a few:
17) Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18) Gain control of all student newspapers.
19) Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations, which are under Communist attack.
20) Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21) Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures.
24) Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25) Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26) Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
28) Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29) Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30) Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31) Belittle all forms of American culture, and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.”
32) Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
40) Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
42) Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition, that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
Sound familiar? These goals aren’t simply being taught to our youth, they are being caught – and now carried out.
The problem is many of the cultural leaders in this movement are now calling for – and sometimes even demanding – bloodshed.
Listen to some of these horrifying statements:
“I wish they (Republicans) were all f—ing dead!” – Dan Savage
“If I had my way, I would see Katherine Harris and Ken Blackwell strapped down to electric chairs and lit up like Christmas trees. The better to light the way for American democracy and American freedom!” – Democratic talk radio’s Stephen Crockett
“Republicans, whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who don’t give a hoot about human beings, either can’t or won’t. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they cause any more harm.” – The Village Voice’s Michael Feingold
“Michele (Bachmann), slit your wrist. Go ahead. .. or, do us all a better thing [sic]. Move that knife up about two feet. Start right at the collarbone.” – Montel Williams
“I have zero doubt that if Dick Cheney was not in power, people wouldn’t be dying needlessly tomorrow. … I’m just saying if he did die, other people, more people would live. That’s a fact.” – Bill Maher
“F— God d-mned Joe the God D-mned Motherf—ing Plumber! I want Motherf—ing Joe the Plumber dead.” – Liberal talk-show host Charles Karel Bouley on the air.
“That Scott down there that’s running for governor of Florida. Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him.” – Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-Pa.
“Are you angry? [Yeah!] Are you angry? [Yeah!] Are you angry? [Yeah!] Well, we’ve been watching intifada in Palestine, we’ve been watching an uprising in Iraq, and the question is that what are we doing? … It’s about time that we have an intifada in this country that change[s] fundamentally the political dynamics in here. And we know every – They’re gonna say some Palestinian being too radical – well, you haven’t seen radicalism yet.” – U.C. Berkeley lecturer Hatem Bazian
This is serious stuff, folks. Calls for bloodshed are on the rise.
But we should know God warned of this long ago. When a nation devalues His precepts, distorts His principles, and denies His path bloodshed will follow bloodshed.
The prophet Hosea said, “Listen to the word of the LORD, O sons of Israel, for the LORD has a case against the inhabitants of the land, because there is no faithfulness or kindness or knowledge of God in the land. There is swearing, deception, murder, stealing and adultery. They employ violence, so that bloodshed follows bloodshed. Therefore the land mourns, and everyone who lives in it languishes” (Hosea 4:1-3).
Today, we are beginning to languish as a nation – and it’s high time we turn back to God.
“Therefore, return to your God, observe kindness and justice, and wait for your God continually” (Hosea 12:6).
Just as bloodshed is the result of turning away from God, liberty and freedom are His response when we turn back to Him. Let’s pray for this today.