Sunday, May 9, 2021
Simon Shanks, 43, was discovered slumped on his sofa in front of his screen with the gaming controller in his hand.An inquest heard the night he died Simon and a friend stayed up until around midnight to play on...
Three days after testing positive for Covid-19, "everything tasted like cardboard," recalls 38-year-old Elizabeth Medina, who lost her sense of taste and smell at the start of the pandemic. A year later, she fears she will never get them...
Hours after warning his flock that the devil would seek to kill and destroy them for being witnesses to God's power in the world, David Charles Evans, a beloved Oklahoma pastor, was shot dead inside his home Monday morning,...
That’s terrifying news! Water begins trading on Wall Street in the Futures Market for fear of shortages! What is water trading? The market allows farmers, hedge funds, and municipalities to hedge bets on the future price of water and water availability...
Taiwanese authorities have slapped a $3,500 fine on a man who broke quarantine regulations for just eight seconds. The man, a migrant worker from the Philippines, was quarantined in a hotel in Kaohsiung City when he briefly stepped out...
As the world continues to battle the coronavirus pandemic, the United Nations is warning that without action, the world is at risk of numerous famines “of biblical proportions” in the near future.On Tuesday, David Beasley, the director of the United...
Workers were hired to clean and dry the condoms before reshaping them with different sized wooden dildos and repackaging them, local reports claim. The operation was ran out of a warehouse in the southern Binh Duong province, which was...
Wildlife experts in New Mexico say birds in the region are dropping dead in alarming numbers, potentially in the "hundreds of thousands."“It appears to be an unprecedented and a very large number,” Martha Desmond, a professor at New Mexico State...
A Texas woman says she was severely burned earlier this week after the hand sanitizer on her skin reportedly caught fire and exploded while she was lighting a candle. "Everywhere I had hand sanitizer on my hand, it just lit my hand with fire,” Kate Wise...
A Catholic priest collapsed and reportedly died at the altar while delivering a sermon.The shocking incident was filmed on August 30 during a Sunday mass in Deido in the city of Doula in Western Cameroon.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8qzlKpc6NcIn the footage, a priest...

RECENT POSTS

Headlines You Missed